Wednesday, February 8, 2017

PE1: Goal and activity statement (Revised)

こんばんは〜!

My goals for this spring semester: 

1. To be able to speak Japanese in a more natural way, like a native speaker (i.e. with the correct word pitch and pronunciation). 

2. To become better at free conversation.

3. To become better at casual speech. 

But how am I going to accomplish these goals?

By doing the following:

Going to a 先生's office hours at least once every week with questions I might have about anything Japanese-related, or to just practice my conversation skills. 

Watching clips of Japanese movies/dramas/anime and shadowing them as I watch, listening to Japanese music, watching Japanese music videos, etc (I think this will help especially with casual speech).

Trying to talk in Japanese with my classmates outside of the classroom, or even with past 日本語の学生s (there is one in my a cappella group ^_^). Just practice practice practice, wherever I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment